My trading call on Kalindee Rail turned out to be a stunner, even to me. It has gone up by over 50% in the last 3 trading sessions. I suggest you take some profits off the table. Also, for Orbit Corp that I had recommended earlier, please use a trailing stop to lock in your gains. I am looking at a few stocks for trading in the next few months and hopefully will be able to have an update in the New Year.
I keep a list of things that I like doing. At the beginning of every week, I make sure I put atleast one thing from that list into my calendar. Some of the things I have on that list are: reading detective novels (preferably Agatha Christie!!), watching a detective or thriller movie, playing tennis, watching tennis!!, speaking to close friends (the good old adda ), having a cup of self-made darjeeling tea, reading investment books and reports, playing with my son, reading him stories listening to songs from Kishore Kumar the list goes on... It is important to do things that you love frequently. It refreshes and recharges you.
Comments